Sea Dragon Lodge is a boutique luxury retreat, set on a spectacular 250 seafront estate overlooking a stunning coastline near Cape Willoughby Lighthouse on Kangaroo Island. It’s pristine, private beach is just below, wildlife abounds: kangaroos, echidnas, goannas and a bevy of birdlife. Coastal splendour and enchanting wildlife. Blissful seclusion and stunning views. A private world of relaxed, informal luxury, that’s the Sea Dragon experience…..
Guests can choose from the following accommodation types:
• Three fully self-contained luxury Eco-Villas that are ideal for couples or small families of up to 4 (no Children under 12)
• Sea Dragon Lodge which is fully self-contained & ideal for groups of up to 6.
• Individual Premium Ocean View Suites in the main lodge for those that prefer a traditional B&B environment
Guests leave the Lodge refreshed and feeling that they have enjoyed an authentic, nature-based KI experience, as Sea Dragon Lodge allows them to immerse themselves in some of the best that KI has to offer including:
• A beautiful, secluded beach with private access just a few minutes’ walk from the Lodge and Villas
• An amazing variety of iconic Australian Wildlife “up close and personal” which leads to special wildlife encounters close to the accommodation;
• Spectacular ocean views from all accommodation;
• Luxury, eco-based, self-contained accommodation that is set in typical Australian bushland;
• An authentic KI food and wine experience for those guests that prefer not to cook for themselves.
Sea Dragon Lodge prides itself in not only providing a high quality tourism product, but also a very personalised and friendly service to help create a holiday experience that makes every guest feel special.
95% powered by Solar
Natural Gas used
Sewage processed to fresh water
6 Star Environmental rating
Amenities / Features
Airport & shuttle information
Kingscote Airport 80kms away
Local shuttle info: Private Shuttle $100pp oneway
Continental Breakfast is included
Sorry but pets are not allowed.